For the event to be successful, you or your organization needs to provide:
- ELECTRIC SERVICE for the waffle irons (CRITICAL – A MUST HAVE ITEM)
- Prefer TWO – 220’s (One required) – 220 Volt SINGLE phase with a standard 4 wire plug (50A 125/250V) on a 50-60 amp breakers.
- Three – Four 110 volt outlets on separate breakers (20 – 30 amp each)
- The second 220 can be on a 30 amp breaker but we PREFER a 50 or 60) This allows us to run the maximum # of irons possible.
- A suitable substitute is a Caterpillar Generator XQ20 STANDBY 20 kW PRIME 18 kW 60 Hz. This will work (fine) if you don’t have (a)
- Provide ample room to roll our 6 ft x 2 ft tables (with our waffle irons) into your cooking area. WE CAN NOT DO STAIRS – SORRY! Freight elevators will work but passenger elevators usually will not work. (Also see #10 below regarding space needed for Wally™ The Waffle Bear)
- KITCHEN for food preparation
- Oven or Range (Convection if possible)
- Large sink/s to do dishes (especially large sheet trays)
- Hot & cold water
- 4′ to 6′ of clear counter space
- 3 (110) outlets – separate from what is needed above for the irons.
- Two TABLES six foot in length in the serving area for the syrups, butter and whipped cream.
- BEVERAGES are to be provided by YOU. Your choice of drinks and the cups.
- VOLUNTEERS (for fundraisers) are a MUST!!! Critical – Vital – Mandatory are the volunteers. Please!!
- 8 – 10 people * To help unload & load waffle trailer, mix batter, cook and serve sausage, mix and serve whipped cream, set and re-set tables, pick up trash and clean up PLUS All dishes will need to be done by volunteers.
- MEET YOUR MINIMUMS (for fundraisers)
- 200 minimum required if site is 0 – 100 miles from Lincoln
- 300 minimum if site is more than 101 – 150 miles from Lincoln
- 400 minimum if site is more than 151 – 200 miles from Lincoln
- 500 minimum if site is more than 200 – 300 miles from Lincoln
- 700 minimum if site is more than 301 miles from Lincoln
- Advertise & Advertise More (for fundraisers)
- Pre sell tickets as much as possible – this is your Key to Profits! (for fundraisers)
- [optional] Adequate space for the set up of Wally™ ( 10 ft radius behind The Waffleman™ totally protected from people) and proper air circulation needed to operate Wally™! We reserve the right not to use Wally™ if there is not enough room, proper air circulation or inclement weather conditions.